Our Community's Giving Day!
Mohawk Valley Gives is a 24-hour day of giving powered by the Community Foundation of Herkimer and Oneida Counties. Started in 2022, this event was established to commemorate the organization’s 70th anniversary supporting the needs of the local community. The event will engage nonprofits, businesses, community residents and fundholders to harness the community’s collective energy for the greatest possible impact. Let’s show EVERYONE that Mohawk Valley Gives! Explore some different ways to get involved below.
Calling all Mohawk Valley Nonprofits!
Mohawk Valley Gives is an opportunity for your organization to raise funds to support the work that you do to make our community a better place. The Community Foundation team will be offering two trainings to guide your giving day efforts and be there to assist you along the way. As a participating nonprofit you will have a chance at winning cash prizes on the big day and leveraging funds with matches and challenge incentives from donors! Register today to take part.
Become a Sponsor!
Your support will:
- Increase nonprofit visibility in our community
- Provide valuable training opportunities for participating nonprofits
- Award custom prizes to participating nonprofits
- Encourage community-wide engagement with trusted nonprofit organizations
- Demonstrate your dedication to the local nonprofit community
I want to donate!
Your support on September 20 will benefit many area nonprofits! So, how can you get involved?
- 1. Spread the word about Mohawk Valley Gives
- 2. Set up a personal fundraising page for an organization you care about to share with family and friends
- 3. Incentivize additional donations to an organization or cause of choice by sponsoring a prize or putting up a match or challenge
- 4. Simply donate to your favorite causes and organizations on September 20
Whatever part you play, YOU will help us make a difference!
For more information about getting involved as a donor, please reach out to Nick Grimmer, firstname.lastname@example.org.