Assists the finance and accounting functions and needs of the Community Foundation, including routine accounting operations, accounts and grants payable, cash management, general ledger entries and reconciliations, donor fund statements, financial reporting, analysis, administrative support, and ad hoc requests and assignments.
- Process and enter accounts payable vendor invoices, employee expense reimbursements, and corporate credit card expenses for payment in a timely manner. Review for accuracy and identify and resolve discrepancies.
- Assist with maintaining vendor records, W-9s, and 1099-MISC filing.
- Assist with available cash analysis.
- Verify, record, clear, and reconcile bank statement activity.
- Verify, record, and reconcile activity of investment accounts and pools, update values in investment accounting platform, and send statements to investment consultant.
- Assist with maintaining fixed asset records and depreciation listing.
- Prepare journal entries to record financial transactions in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Prepare timely and accurate reconciliations of assigned general ledger accounts and subsidiary systems in accordance with the reconciliation master schedule.
- Assist with donor fund statement preparation, reconciliation, and review; develop processes to continuously improve presentation and accuracy.
- Assist with timely and accurate budget-to-actual departmental general ledger reports.
- Assist with timely year-end closings, workpaper preparation and coordination of the annual audit process, 990 preparation and 1099-MISC filing
- Prepare analysis of accounts and work on ad-hoc accounting projects, as requested.
- Assist with implementing and maintaining internal financial controls and procedures
- Perform filing, record retention and miscellaneous job-related duties as requested.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as requested to support department and company objectives
Paid Time Off
Health Insurance/Health Savings Account
401(k) and 401(k) Matching
Professional Development Assistance