St. William’s on Long Point Agency Fund


An agency fund created to support development efforts to preserve and restore this historic retreat, originally built in 1890 as a Catholic church to serve the families of the great camps of Raquette Lake. It was deconsecrated in 1992 and transferred to a nonprofit corporation dedicated to the restoration of the church and site for public use and enjoyment.